Schedules by Division Coming in November
The official schedule for this tournament will be provided by the host club, and will soon be available here. In November, you will be able to click on a division to see unplayed games, standings, schedules and more.
Mite A (8U)
Mite B (8U)
Mite Rec (8U)
Squirt AA (10U)
Squirt A (10U)
Squirt B (10U)
Squirt Rec (10U)
Peewee AA (12U)
Peewee A (12U)
Peewee B (12U)
Peewee Rec (12U)
Bantam AA (14U)
Bantam A (14U)
Bantam B (14U)
Bantam Rec (14U)
Midget AA (16U)
Midget A (16U)
Midget Rec (16U)
Midget AA (18U)
Midget A (18U)
Midget Rec (18U)
Silver Stick Rules
The Eastern Regional Silver Stick Tournament is sanctioned by USA Hockey and the International Silver Stick Hockey Association, Inc. The tournament will be conducted under the rules of those governing bodies, with the exceptions as described herein. Rules for the Mite (8U) division are listed here.
|Squirt Rec Champion||HL/LL Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Squirt B Champion||A/E Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Squirt A Champion||A Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Squirt AA Champion||AA Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Peewee Rec Champion||HL/LL Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Peewee B Champion||A/E Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Peewee A Champion||A Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Peewee AA Champion||AA Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Bantam Rec Champion||HL/LL Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Bantam B Champion||A/E Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Bantam A Champion||A Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Bantam A Finalist||C Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Bantam AA Champion||AA Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Bantam AA Finalist||AA Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Midget 16U A Champion||A Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Midget 16U AA Champion||AA Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Midget 16U AA Finalist||C Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Midget 18U A Champion||A Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Midget 18U A Finalist||A Finals||TBD||TBD|
|Midget 18U AA Champion||AA Finals||TBD||TBD|
This tournament has the following paperwork requirements.
- All players must sign in before the first game that they play. Sign in sheets will be available all rinks. Players must sign in only once for the entire tournament.
- You must upload a copy of your official USAH 1T roster in PDF, or JPG format.
- This region uses the four (4) sticker system for score sheets. You must provide four (4) standard labels for the score sheets, plus a fifth detailed label including each player's USAH # for the back of the score sheet. If you are able to fit the player's USAH numbers on your standard labels, the fifth label is not required.
- A minimum of four (4) and a maximum of sixteen (16) teams per age level will play three (3) games guaranteed, plus playoff's if eligible. Format to be determined based on total number of teams participating at each age level. Divisions will consist of either 4, 6, 8, 9, 12 or 16 teams depending on final registration numbers.
- Each age level Champion is expected to participate in the Silver Stick Finals held in January of the following year at locations in either Michigan or Ontario, Canada in January of 2021. As a reminder, any travel outside of the US after 12/31/08, requires each member of the traveling party to possess a valid passport. Please plan accordingly.
- A Silver Stick Championship Banner and 1st place Silver Stick medals will be awarded to the Champion in each division. A Runner-up Team Trophy will be awarded to each finalist, along with individual player trophies.
- Final roster information must be submitted by no later than October 31, 2020.
- Games will begin at 7:00 am on Friday, November 27, 2020. All teams must be prepared to play at that time.
- There is no Gate admission fee for spectators.
- Cancellation Policy - Refunds of registration fees for cancellations will only be made if the sponsors can back fill the team position in the tournament. The sponsor reserves the right to use financial incentives to fill the void left by cancellations.
The costs for the 2020-2021 tournament have yet to be determined.
Squirt REC: $
Peewee REC: $
Bantam REC: $
* Deposits are an option for all age groups, except the Mites.
We accept credit card payments via Pay Pal's secure payment gateway, and we accept personal checks. Checks should be made payable to HCYHC and mailed to:
C/0 Beth Redcay
All deposits and payments are final, and non-refundable.
Create an account on Statmonsters.com, or login to your existing account to submit a registration for this tournament. Once logged in, create your team via the StatMonsters.com dashboard, and then submit a Registration request for the 2020 Eastern Regional Silver Stick Tournament. The host club requires that you provide the following before your registration can be approved.
Beginning May 1, 2020
- Create your team via the Dashboard
- Provide a list of Coaches via the Dashboard
- Register for the Tournament via the Dashboard
- Pay your deposit via the Dashboard
By September 1st
By October 1st
About Silver Stick
The Howard County Youth Hockey Club is proud to be the host of the 2020 U.S. Eastern Regional (aka Columbia Regional) Silver Stick Tournament. This USAH sanctioned tournament is one of eighteen qualifying tournaments in the United States. Regional champions move on to the International Finals competing against other regional champions.
This is a "Stay to Play" tournament. As a condition of acceptance to our tournaments, all out-of-town teams must stay at an authorized WST Sports Silver Stick tournament hotel that can be accessed online at WST Sports once you fill out a tournament application. Please do not contact the hotel directly.