The official schedule for this tournament is provided by the host club. In the event of a scheduling error, the host club schedule should be followed. Click on any division to see standings, schedules, and more.
Each team is guaranteed 3 games, May 3-5, 2019.
- 1 game on Friday
- 2 games on Saturday
- Playoffs Sunday
- All players must be 21 years or older to participate
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey, and must have a valid USAH registration number for 2019
- Only the Team Captain should use this link to register his/her team for the tournament
- Rosters must be created via your StatMonsters.com team dashboard no later than May 1, 2019
- Registration Opens - February 4, 2019
- Registration Closes - April 30, 2019
- Rosters Must Be Completed By - May 1, 2019
- Games - May 3-5, 2019
Length of Games
- 3 minute warm-up
- 3 periods
- 1st period: 15 mínutes
- 2nd period: 12 minutes
- 3rd period: 15 minutes
- 3rd period Mercy Rule: If one team leads by 5 goals, no further goals will be recorded on the scoring chart posted in the lobby (continue to record goals on the score sheet and time clock) Clock will continue as stop clock game.
- Ice will be surfaced before each game.
- Minor: 1 l/2 minutes stop time.
- Major: 4 minute stop time.
- Fighting will not be tolerated. A fighting penalty or other excessive penalties will be grounds for expulsion from the tournament.
- Misconduct:10 minutes
- After a penalty is assessed, the face-off will be in the defensive zone of penalized team/player. If two penalties occur on both teams at the same time, the face-off will be at the closest neutral zone face-off dot where the infractions occurred.
- All games are subject to the official rules of USA Hockey with the following exceptions and additions:
- Any player receiving a total of 3 penalties in one game will be ejected from that game.
- No body checking. Any player who intentionally pushes, shoves, or does not avoid body contact with an opponent will be assessed a minor penalty.
- All players require equipment-USA Hockey or CAHA approved helmets. Facemasks are strongly recommended. Full protective equipment is mandatory.
- No Icing until the 3rd period.
- Each team will be granted one 30-second time-out per game.
- Delayed offside rule will be in effect. Once all offending players have cleared the attacking zone, play may continue.
- There is no center red line used for enforcement of offside passes. Therefore, two line passes will be considered legal.
- The red line will be used for enforcement of icing only. Automatic icing will be blown when puck crosses the goal line. *
- Scoring will be done using the Buffalo point system:
- Period win - 1 point
- Period tie - .5 point
- Game win - 2 points
- Game tie 1 point (Championship game - a shoot out will determine game winner)
- If teams are tied in standings after all games are completed, the final standings will be determined by the following order:
- Head-to-head competition
- Goal differential
Contact the Tournament Director
Got a question? Send a message to the tournament director using the form below.