Eastern Regional Silver Stick Tournament
November 25-27, 2016 (Registration is now closed)
The Howard County Youth Hockey Club is proud to be the host of the 2016 U.S. Eastern Regional Silver Stick Tournament November 25-27, 2016. This is a “Stay to Play” tournament. As a condition of acceptance to our tournaments, all out-of-town teams must stay at an authorized WST Sports Silver Stick tournament hotel that can be accessed online at www.wstsports.com once you fill out a tournament application. Please do not contact the hotel directly.
This tournament is proudly hosted by the Howard County Youth Hockey Club aka The Howard Huskies.
* Deposits are an option for all age groups, except the Mites.
We accept credit card payments via Pay Pal’s secure payment gateway, and we accept personal checks. Checks should be made payable to HCYHC and mailed to:
C/0 Mary Barila
7508 Flamewood Drive
Clarksville, MD 21029-1824
All deposits and payments are final, and non-refundable.
The Eastern Regional Silver Stick Tournament is sanctioned by USA Hockey and the International Silver Stick Hockey Association, Inc. The tournament will be conducted under the rules of those governing bodies, with the exceptions as described herein.
Mite 1/2 Ice
Midget U16 AA
Midget U16 A
Midget U18 AA
Midget U18 A
The game schedule for this tournament has been posted by the host club, on the Howard Huskies web site.
Round Robin Standings
Standings for all age groups will be updated in real time as games end. Click below for standings for a particular age group.
|Mite A||Squirt AA||Peewee AA||Bantam AA||16 AA||18 AA|
|Mite B||Squirt A||Peewee A||Bantam A||16 A||18 A|
|Squirt B||Peewee B||Bantam B|
Quarter Finals, Semi-Finals and Finals
|Mite A (Game Schedule)||Squirt AA||Peewee AA||Bantam AA||16 AA||18 AA|
|Mite B||Squirt A (Game Schedule)||Peewee A (Game Schedule)||Bantam A||16 A||18 A|
|Squirt B||Peewee B||Bantam B|
Schedules for each age group and division will be determined once registration is closed. Games will for each division and age group will be scheduled at one or more of the following venues.
Columbia Ice Rink
5876 Thunder Hill Road
Columbia, Md. 21045
The Gardens Ice House
13800 Old Gunpowder Road
Laurel, Md. 20707
Rockville Ice Arena
50 Southlawn Court
Rockville, MD 20850
1288 Riverbend Way
Piney Orchard Ice Arena
8781 Piney Orchard Parkway
Odenton, MD 21113
Create an account on Statmonsters.com, or login to your existing account to submit a registration for this tournament. Once logged in, create your team via the StatMonsters.com dashboard, and then submit a Registration request for the 2016 Eastern Regional Silver Stick tournament. The host club requires that you provide the following before your registration will be approved.
- Create your team via the Dashboard
- Provide a list of Coaches via the Dashboard
- Register for the Tournament via the Dashboard
- Pay your deposit via the Dashboard
By September 1st
- Add a list of players via the Dashboard
- Upload your official USAH 1T in JPG, PDF or PNG via the Dashboard
- Book your hotel via www.wstsports.com
By October 1st
- Make a full payment via the Dashboard
This tournament has the following paperwork requirements.
- All players must sign in before the first game that they play. Sign in sheets will be available all rinks. Players must sign in only once for the entire tournament.
- You must upload a copy of your official USAH 1T roster in PDF, or JPG format.
- This region uses the four (4) sticker system for score sheets. You must provide three (3) standard labels for the scoresheets, plus a fourth detailed label including each player’s USAH # for the back of the scoresheet.
- A minimum of four (4) and a maximum of eight (8) teams per age level will play three (3) games guaranteed, plus playoff’s if eligible. Format to be determined based on total number of teams participating at each age level. Divisions will consist of either 4, 6, 8, 9, 12 or 16 teams depending on final registration numbers.
- Each age level Champion is expected to participate in the Silver Stick Finals held in January of the following year at locations in either Michigan or Ontario, Canada in January of 2017. As a reminder, any travel outside of the US after 12/31/08, requires each member of the traveling party to possess a valid passport. Please plan accordingly.
- A Silver Stick Championship Banner and 1st place Silver Stick medals will be awarded to the Champion in each division. A Runner-up Team Trophy will be awarded to each finalist, along with individual player trophies.
- Final roster information must be submitted by no later than October 25, 2016.
- Games will begin at 7:00 am on Friday, November 25, 2016. All teams must be prepared to play at that time.
- There is no Gate admission fee for spectators.
- Cancellation Policy – Refunds of registration fees for cancellations will only be made if the sponsors can backfill the team position in the tournament. The sponsor reserves the right to use financial incentives to fill the void left by cancellations.